Documentaires and Films
SOUNDTRACKS FOR FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES:
- 1995 Plan the soundtrack for Laura Quaglia’s “Profili” short film. (La Quaglia Vola – 1995)
- Italy-USA – Arranged the soundtrack for the Anidride Carbonica “A Question Mark in our Future” documentary (La Quaglia Vola – 1995) audiovisual produced for the C.N.R., C.E.S.I. and I.A.T.A.
- 2003 Rome – music for the video produced and directed by Yosuke Taki, presented at the “Sur-face” exhibition of Japanese art.
- 2004 Italy – CD “Primitive Sound” music for film for (Raitrade) with Tiziano Carfora and Stefano Torossi
- 2008 Canada – “TribaLove” with Gaudi for the film “Fierce Light: When Spirit Meets Action” Directed by V. Ripper.
- 2009 London Tv/e – Arranged the soundtrack taken from the album To Burkina for the Film/ documentary “Grace Under Fire” produced and directed by Bruno Sorrentino.
- 2010 London Tv/e – Arranged the soundtrack for the documentary entitled ‘Looting the Seas’, part of the ‘Life on the Edge’ series directed by Bruno Sorrentino.
- 2012 London Tv/e – Arranged the soundtrack for the documentary entitled ‘Looting the Pacific’, part of the ‘Life on the Edge’ series directed by Bill Treharne Jones and Steve Bradshaw.
- 2013 London soundtrack for the FAO film/documentary by directed by Bruno Sorrentino.
- 2014 London soundtrack for the video by Chris Levine: Man Ray at salon de lumiére at the National Portrait gallery.
- 2018 Italy soundtrack for the film/documentary The Beja, by directed Alfredo e Angelo Castiglioni Production: Ce.R-D-O. (Museo Castiglioni)
- 1998 Italy The Regione Piemonte for the preparation of the CD Sound Map of the Marcarolo Park
- 2000 Mexico sounds and songs of the Mayan people.
- 2000 Africa: “Burkina Faso” ethno-music and sights – “Music within Pictures”. Researched with photographer E. Labriola.
- 2001 Italy Castel Del Monte (Andria) Recording and produced: “OKagura” A Ceremony of good omen and purification Shinto Shrine Gran Benzaiten of Tenkawa.